Welcome!

Angelina Villalobos is a fine artist who combines environment and folklore into her subject matter which attempts to understand religion, culture & family structure in the jigsaw of modern society. Going by the pen name 179, please subscribe to the blog for more updates!

Commission inquiries can be made to
onesevennine@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Neko Demon :: Ukiyo-E


Neko Demon :: Ukiyo-E, originally uploaded by OneSevenNine.

Illustration time!
So I am leaving to St. Louis today.
Don't worry, I will post pics of awesome things I find on my adventures.

I am taking this opportunity amongst business meetings and such to get some quality drawing and sketching time in. Doing these illustrations are really important to me and I like to zone out.

I do these as commissions as well, so if you have a tattoo idea, an animal you love or just looking for something awesome to give someone, please give me a buzz!

I hope all is well!
Angelina

No comments:

Post a Comment