Welcome!

Angelina Villalobos is a fine artist who combines environment and folklore into her subject matter which attempts to understand religion, culture & family structure in the jigsaw of modern society. Going by the pen name 179, please subscribe to the blog for more updates!

Commission inquiries can be made to
onesevennine@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Femme Fatale Seattle 2010

I loved this show!

Thank you so much to my model and to the awesome women who performed!
I had a blast and after I relaxed with my little extra dirty 2-olive'd martini like a good egg.
I enjoyed talking to Julie Luke who also live painted at the event.

Be on the look out for next years Femme Fatale Facebook Page
18+ Please

You can see the rest of the images on the 179 Flickr.



Love,
Angelina

No comments:

Post a Comment