Welcome!

Angelina Villalobos is a fine artist who combines environment and folklore into her subject matter which attempts to understand religion, culture & family structure in the jigsaw of modern society. Going by the pen name 179, please subscribe to the blog for more updates!

Commission inquiries can be made to
onesevennine@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Art Jam :: Georgetown


Art Jam::Georgetown, originally uploaded by OneSevenNine.
Art jam! Duh-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na ART JAM!!
Sing this to the Batman Theme Song!

YES!
This will be my second time doing this. I had a blast the first.
I will be coming back from the future Saturday morning from my trip to St. Louis (so if you are out there... BEWARE!) and I will be ready to paint!
All paintings will be on sale for 50.00 and under. All works must be complete there. With a rotating roster of artists, you will surely see some amazing things.
Georgetown kicks it hard!

Here are some images and again the link to more info;





http://theaugblog.blogspot.com/2009/04/art-jam-iv-aftermath.html

I hope to see you there!

Love,
Angelina

No comments:

Post a Comment