Welcome!

Angelina Villalobos is a fine artist who combines environment and folklore into her subject matter which attempts to understand religion, culture & family structure in the jigsaw of modern society. Going by the pen name 179, please subscribe to the blog for more updates!

Commission inquiries can be made to
onesevennine@gmail.com

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Plantilla Rock!

This is a  project I did last year?
I am getting so old, I don't remember.
Anyhoo, same deal as the Thought Control where I designed from a template.
This time is is a tape deck and it was shown in Spain.
Aaahhh, one day I will bask in the sun on a beautiful beach sipping sangria and eating tapas.
Till then, I will enjoy Seattle's 60 degree sunshine.

Thanks everyone for the support, cheers!

Angelina

No comments:

Post a Comment