Welcome!

Angelina Villalobos is a fine artist who combines environment and folklore into her subject matter which attempts to understand religion, culture & family structure in the jigsaw of modern society. Going by the pen name 179, please subscribe to the blog for more updates!

Commission inquiries can be made to
onesevennine@gmail.com

Friday, March 26, 2010

Got some Sketching Done

Here is an idea I had. I found it while cleaning out the studio looking for Family Fortune ideas.
It was a rough pencil sketch that had a bit of character.  I worked on this sketch; tightened some of the details and finally inked.

Here is it in the computer clean-up stage. I am not sure this is something I want to pursue, but I wanted to share anyways. Thanks for all your support!

Besitos,
Angelina

No comments:

Post a Comment