Welcome!

Angelina Villalobos is a fine artist who combines environment and folklore into her subject matter which attempts to understand religion, culture & family structure in the jigsaw of modern society. Going by the pen name 179, please subscribe to the blog for more updates!

Commission inquiries can be made to
onesevennine@gmail.com

Monday, March 22, 2010

Alligators Gator

Gravis, Chandler and 179 on a alligator Gravis Shoe. This thing was SUPER fun to do. I'll research pic to share.

Currently working on getting my little room/ art studio together. I am thinking I need a little fishie for the room. Plants and fish are 2 things I feel I need to be surrounded by. It helps me stay calm and cool. Last fishie was an awesome goldfish who ended up living 2 years and was HUGE. What a delicious snack he would have made. RIP Pudge.

Okay, back to work!

Angelina

http://mythicsouth.blogspot.com/2009_05_01_archive.html

Click link for more images from the Swamp Box Show!

No comments:

Post a Comment