Welcome!

Angelina Villalobos is a fine artist who combines environment and folklore into her subject matter which attempts to understand religion, culture & family structure in the jigsaw of modern society. Going by the pen name 179, please subscribe to the blog for more updates!

Commission inquiries can be made to
onesevennine@gmail.com

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Few and Far:: SF here we come!


few and far flyer front, originally uploaded by OneSevenNine.
ROADTRIP!

We are coming from far to SF and Oakland for the MNT Sponsored Few and Far mural event. This is going to be super fun. I will be painting with some of the most amazing and inspiring ladies of graffiti. This is going to be a really positive and amazing event.


I will be participating on the mural project as one of the brush artists with 2 other ladies. I don't know what I will be painting just yet, but I will be sure to update the Flickr, Facebook and of course The Blog!

Check out the interview I helped put together on the Artprimo.com website. We interviewed 3 of the ladies painting; Toofly from NYC, Reds and Ksera;
artprimo.com/catalog/artprimo_blog_few_far_interview

I'm going back to Cali!

PS: Right now the 179 Blog count has just passed 10,100... If you can send me a pic of the blog counter at 10,179 you will get an amazing prize in celebration of over ten thousand support views for the site! Email or post it on the Facebook fanpage...
 179 Facebook Fan Page (Be sure to hit the LIKE Button!)

Love,
Angelina

No comments:

Post a Comment