Welcome!

Angelina Villalobos is a fine artist who combines environment and folklore into her subject matter which attempts to understand religion, culture & family structure in the jigsaw of modern society. Going by the pen name 179, please subscribe to the blog for more updates!

Commission inquiries can be made to
onesevennine@gmail.com

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Double Vision, the results are in!



Artist I am painting:: Pars
Artist who is painting me:: NKO

A pair of excellent eggs!

The rest of the line-up is listed at the end of the video, but this show is going to be so tight. I am really looking forward to seeing what everyone creates (including my pair).

I did have to switch the painting I originally did for another one I worked on all night Sunday at. it was way too abstract (which might have been a little too easy for NKO...) I just want a little more time with it to perfect whatever epiphany I am coming close to.

Be good!
Angelina

No comments:

Post a Comment