Welcome!

Angelina Villalobos is a fine artist who combines environment and folklore into her subject matter which attempts to understand religion, culture & family structure in the jigsaw of modern society. Going by the pen name 179, please subscribe to the blog for more updates!

Commission inquiries can be made to
onesevennine@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Gunknife Black


Gunknife Black, originally uploaded by OneSevenNine.

Little paintings for sale!
I don't know if you know this, but I am a pack rat. You heard me, a Pack Rat!
I have all these scrappy pieces of wood laying about that I need to paint on. If you are in the market for a commission or just want a unique piece of art for your home or friends, check me out on Etsy!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/OneSevenNine?ref=pr_shop

Thanks and be good!
Angelina

No comments:

Post a Comment