Welcome!

Angelina Villalobos is a fine artist who combines environment and folklore into her subject matter which attempts to understand religion, culture & family structure in the jigsaw of modern society. Going by the pen name 179, please subscribe to the blog for more updates!

Commission inquiries can be made to
onesevennine@gmail.com

Monday, April 11, 2011

Germbot :: Garrett B. Version


Kraftbook 3, originally uploaded by OneSevenNine.
I think I totally have more from Garrett. He did really good with these stickers. I'll post the others he did as well.

On a sad note, my friend of a long time recently passed away. Next to the awesome stickers is are 2 characters I made up called Fat Rat and Joeys. Joeys of course was modeled from my amazing friend. I will be of course drawing him doing fun thing over the next few days =(
I will also be posting the pics of this silly character as I find and/or draw them. Joey was very famous for his Haipus, which were haikus about poop, his to be exact. They were pretty amazing, very poetic.

The adventures of Fat Rat and Joeys are silly. They sit on a corner and eat snackies and tell me to skip work and hang out with them and people watch. The little comic was based on their observations of life as it passed them by.

There will be a benefit for him tonight at A-Pizza Mart. I will be donating an AP package of supplies for a raffle. Please come out and support!

A-Pizza Mart
University District
5026 University Way NE
Seattle, WA 98105
7pm

Thank you all!
Angelina

No comments:

Post a Comment