Welcome!

Angelina Villalobos is a fine artist who combines environment and folklore into her subject matter which attempts to understand religion, culture & family structure in the jigsaw of modern society. Going by the pen name 179, please subscribe to the blog for more updates!

Commission inquiries can be made to
onesevennine@gmail.com

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Germbots::David L. Version


Sketchbook 2, originally uploaded by OneSevenNine.

Pretty awesome huh?
David L. is one of the artists that grew me into the creative person I am today. His unique style is hands down one of the best and he is an amazing friend.

This is his take on the Germbots I have given birth to. I am currently in re-organization mode and finding treasures like this. I will continue to post what I find.

Thanks for stopping by!

Angelina

No comments:

Post a Comment