Welcome!

Angelina Villalobos is a fine artist who combines environment and folklore into her subject matter which attempts to understand religion, culture & family structure in the jigsaw of modern society. Going by the pen name 179, please subscribe to the blog for more updates!

Commission inquiries can be made to
onesevennine@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sketchbook 1


Sketchbook 1, originally uploaded by OneSevenNine.

This is one of my infamous hybrid of ideas; the Germbot Baby Jesus.
This illustration I made into only a handful of paintings. Nothing I still have either which makes me sad. I really need to get into the habit of taking pictures of the paintings I do.

The last one I did was actually Jonah and the Whale. It was a painting of Germbot Jonah coming out a large fish's mouth dancing in the style of Hindu God Ganesh. Very Epic. I think my sister took this painting...

Okay, thanks for stopping by!

Love,
Angelina

No comments:

Post a Comment