Welcome!

Angelina Villalobos is a fine artist who combines environment and folklore into her subject matter which attempts to understand religion, culture & family structure in the jigsaw of modern society. Going by the pen name 179, please subscribe to the blog for more updates!

Commission inquiries can be made to
onesevennine@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Just the right price!


Just the right price!, originally uploaded by OneSevenNine.
This is hilarious!
My little friend Alex found this at one of my favorite Seattle grocery stores. It is names and priced at just the right amount. Very funny, THANK YOU ALEX!!

I have been on the grind painting and sharpening my cooking skills for my little family. Tops on my list if the honey, lemon, saffron chicken and potatoes. Pretty win. Handsome man ain't so bad himself, his breakfast the other day was wonderful.

In between cooking and painting I have also been practicing my ukulele. Lofa, if you read this, I am singing you a song when I come and visit so be prepared!

This week, please come to Seattle's Pioneer Square First Thursday Art Walk. I will have a skateboard at Deli and a canvas at Flatcolor Gallery. Thank you Cris and Max, you two are gems.

And if you are wondering, yes, I did make those sugar skulls a few years ago when I was working for the OFH.

Thanks for stopping by the blog!
Angelina

No comments:

Post a Comment