Welcome!

Angelina Villalobos is a fine artist who combines environment and folklore into her subject matter which attempts to understand religion, culture & family structure in the jigsaw of modern society. Going by the pen name 179, please subscribe to the blog for more updates!

Commission inquiries can be made to
onesevennine@gmail.com

Monday, March 14, 2011

Kraftbook 2


Kraftbook 2, originally uploaded by OneSevenNine.

I'll say all these are Circa 2007ish?
I just uploaded a ton of illustrations and sketches from this period to the Flick so please remember to click the link and check it out.

I remember it being really thoughtful and moody. There are a lot of lists of reminders of things I hoped I would never forget and things I loved and would miss if I did. A lot of ground breaking ideas came from these early drawings and I am proud of the influence it had.

I am also thankful of the people that are listed here like Ego has a sketch in here, Brian from Nomadic Skateboards and Josh from Indecline, Will and Garrett and Elisha and Meli by Girls!

Okay, so I have a show coming up this weekend... You know you want to eat some delicious icecream with me in vegan waffle cones and tour White Center! I will have a flier up shortly. I hope to see you all sooner rather then later.

Besos,
Angelina

No comments:

Post a Comment