Welcome!

Angelina Villalobos is a fine artist who combines environment and folklore into her subject matter which attempts to understand religion, culture & family structure in the jigsaw of modern society. Going by the pen name 179, please subscribe to the blog for more updates!

Commission inquiries can be made to
onesevennine@gmail.com

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Rock and Roll Marathon:: Elvis Octopus




He is finally done!

I hope they enjoy this guy. He was fun to do and makes me giggle when I see him.

This will be used for the poster and other promotional material for the exhibition. I will be there to sign posters and sell some of the promo stuff I have.

Please be sure to stop by the Art Primo booth on Saturday at

The Punk Rock Flea Markert

Check out their Myspace as well::
Myspace.com/PunkRock_FleaMarket

I will have new stickers and prints to sell plus all the awesome merchandise Art Primo has to offer.

Thanks!
Angelina

No comments:

Post a Comment