Welcome!

Angelina Villalobos is a fine artist who combines environment and folklore into her subject matter which attempts to understand religion, culture & family structure in the jigsaw of modern society. Going by the pen name 179, please subscribe to the blog for more updates!

Commission inquiries can be made to
onesevennine@gmail.com

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Oh Mischievious Me / Medusa Prints


angel 179
Originally uploaded by jetpack mcleod

Jetpack, this is awesome!
You can totally see the mural in the reflection of the glass. I love this photo and am very pleased to steal it from your Flickr account.
Thank you friend!

These prints and more are still available, be sure to stop by the Store section of the site for things you can own!

Things I love right now;
-This Banana, it is giving me nourishment
-Masala, I just learned how to make it. Yay and Yums!
-Dogs. I really want a dog. A good sturdy one, like a lobster or something. I think I will name him Bark Simpson!
-Seattle's Beautiful Weather! It is going to be sunny for the rest of the week. Yes! All my sun dresses will not go to waste!

Be Good!

Love, Angelina

No comments:

Post a Comment