Welcome!

Angelina Villalobos is a fine artist who combines environment and folklore into her subject matter which attempts to understand religion, culture & family structure in the jigsaw of modern society. Going by the pen name 179, please subscribe to the blog for more updates!

Commission inquiries can be made to
onesevennine@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Head!

Head! by OneSevenNine
Head!, a photo by OneSevenNine on Flickr.
So fun! Photographer Mike Hipple and I are going to do a photo-shoot next year (ha, sounds so far away) with me in this awesome mask. Mike and his little assistant have been hard at work making this amazing piece that will fit over my head. I am going to be a cute animal! So silly and so fun! I really look forward to this project and the shots we come up with.

Check out more of his work and projects at these links;
creativesproject.wordpress.com
www.hipphoto.com

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment