Welcome!

Angelina Villalobos is a fine artist who combines environment and folklore into her subject matter which attempts to understand religion, culture & family structure in the jigsaw of modern society. Going by the pen name 179, please subscribe to the blog for more updates!

Commission inquiries can be made to
onesevennine@gmail.com

Friday, June 17, 2011

35th North 179 Birthday Art Show 07/2011

Sneak Peak to 35th North Show

I have been working on paintings of animals and animal like faces. It's been really challanging and I have been practicing the sacred art of PATIENCE. I hope to have more to show you soon. In the meantime, check out the Facebook and the Flickr for more pics of what else I have been up to.

Here is the Facebook Invite for more information!
179 FB Event
This will also be a birthday month show... Come give me a birthday hug.

Angelina

No comments:

Post a Comment