Welcome!

Angelina Villalobos is a fine artist who combines environment and folklore into her subject matter which attempts to understand religion, culture & family structure in the jigsaw of modern society. Going by the pen name 179, please subscribe to the blog for more updates!

Commission inquiries can be made to
onesevennine@gmail.com

Monday, November 1, 2010

Screenshot Winner & Blackbook Battles












This weekend has been a hectic one! I have been sketching, drawing, getting rid of clutter and hanging out with my 2 favorite eggs.

Anyhoo, I want to take the time to annouce the winner of the 179 Blog Counter Screenshot contest and also hip you to the of the winner!

Mark Banaag's page is amazing, please stop by and check out his amazing photographs and canvas work!
http://www.markbanaagart.com/ 
He is the winner of a Rooster Print and donating the money to The San Pancho Benefit that continues!

Remember, I do this contest every 1,000 or so hits so if you notice it near --179, send me a screenshot for prizes!



Happy Halloween!!
Here is an illustration I worked on for the Facebook Blackbook Battles I weekly participate in. If you are interested, visit their link!

See you soon!
Angelina

No comments:

Post a Comment