Welcome!

Angelina Villalobos is a fine artist who combines environment and folklore into her subject matter which attempts to understand religion, culture & family structure in the jigsaw of modern society. Going by the pen name 179, please subscribe to the blog for more updates!

Commission inquiries can be made to
onesevennine@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Drawing Session:: Drawing Under the Stars!




How lucky am I do take part in the first of series of drawing session put on my awesome Derek Wu and friends. We exchanged sketchbooks, watched Dave Bloomfield paint on loose pieces of canvas and enjoy bbq, beer and good times! I hope this continues!


This was one of the loose canvases Dave worked on. I love his face and I want to make this face to random people. Grrrr!



Love Angelina

No comments:

Post a Comment