Welcome!

Angelina Villalobos is a fine artist who combines environment and folklore into her subject matter which attempts to understand religion, culture & family structure in the jigsaw of modern society. Going by the pen name 179, please subscribe to the blog for more updates!

Commission inquiries can be made to
onesevennine@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

ComicCon 2009


DSC09492, originally uploaded by jw1976.
Hell yeah!!

This is awesome!
I love sketchbooks and book signings!




I do believe I did this at ComicCon 2009? This was the Pocket Full of Monster signing at the Munky King booth that year. Peeka Boos' face looks like Genghis. Silly.
This was such a fun experience, I am sad I missed it this past year.

Next year San Diego, I will be seeing YOU!


Angelina

No comments:

Post a Comment