Welcome!

Angelina Villalobos is a fine artist who combines environment and folklore into her subject matter which attempts to understand religion, culture & family structure in the jigsaw of modern society. Going by the pen name 179, please subscribe to the blog for more updates!

Commission inquiries can be made to
onesevennine@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Progress but more like making a mess...

It's true.
I am having the hardest time focusing on this painting. I am not sure why, but I want to be done with it. Perhaps I should focus on other projects? Or perhaps feeling unsure on this painting is leading me to NOT be able to move to other projects. I have to figure out what my mental block is before I progress. One wonders...

I have been invited to speak at the UW in Bothell again. This was a great honor for me to do this last year and I look forward to scheduling another lecture. I will have to look over the past year's accomplishments and pick which I will highlight.

Okay, I hope this blog finds you well. I am waiting on the 35th skate decks to come in. This I am very excited about! Stay tuned for details!

Angelina

No comments:

Post a Comment