Welcome!

Angelina Villalobos is a fine artist who combines environment and folklore into her subject matter which attempts to understand religion, culture & family structure in the jigsaw of modern society. Going by the pen name 179, please subscribe to the blog for more updates!

Commission inquiries can be made to
onesevennine@gmail.com

Sunday, July 17, 2011

White Center Art Walk

White Center Art Walk by OneSevenNine
White Center Art Walk, a photo by OneSevenNine on Flickr.
Oh yeah! I traded this for a painting that was showing at Big Als by ksera. I am really excited to put her up in my home! I will post fan pics of ksera painting in a few.

Thanks all who hung out last night!
After party was great! Thank you Herban Legends; your new home is amazing!

Thank you ladies; Amanda and Devrim for putting Art Walk together.

I have 1 commission I am working on and a show next month at Capitol Hill Cupcake Royale!
FB Invite Here

Stay tuned for details!

Angelina

No comments:

Post a Comment