Welcome!

Angelina Villalobos is a fine artist who combines environment and folklore into her subject matter which attempts to understand religion, culture & family structure in the jigsaw of modern society. Going by the pen name 179, please subscribe to the blog for more updates!

Commission inquiries can be made to
onesevennine@gmail.com

Monday, October 4, 2010

San Pancho Benefit::: Event



Thank you all who came out to the benefit! I had a blast listening to good music and eating delicious food! Anna Bender did phenomenal on stage, please check out more of her music HERE!!


You can still support by following the link to the Nayarit Flood Relief and donating there! If you forward me your donation confirmation I will still mail you out a print!

Thank you so much Nancy for your support, you are the winner of the Framed Edition Rooster Print, I will be mailing it out tomorrow for you. Please Support her organization Skate Like a Girl::Wreath Extravaganza! I will have details listed on my Favorite Things section of the site.







Thank you Talia for the wonderful Sunflowers, they are my favorite you know? And for my awesome sign, thanks Simon!


I hope all is well, again THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Look for updates on future happenings here at Onesevennine.com!

Angelina

No comments:

Post a Comment