Welcome!

Angelina Villalobos is a fine artist who combines environment and folklore into her subject matter which attempts to understand religion, culture & family structure in the jigsaw of modern society. Going by the pen name 179, please subscribe to the blog for more updates!

Commission inquiries can be made to
onesevennine@gmail.com

Monday, November 16, 2009

Seattle Hostel Project

I know I have slacked on getting these images up. Thanks for being patient.
Here they are, taken from the amazing Flickr account of Slightly North;

I had a handsome assistant and whenever someone walked into my room with empty hands I immediately put them to work.

Thank you Seattle Hostel Project and Jen at Upper Playground for making this entire project happen. It was wonderful.

Angelina




No comments:

Post a Comment