Welcome!

Angelina Villalobos is a fine artist who combines environment and folklore into her subject matter which attempts to understand religion, culture & family structure in the jigsaw of modern society. Going by the pen name 179, please subscribe to the blog for more updates!

Commission inquiries can be made to
onesevennine@gmail.com

Friday, October 23, 2009

Hangar Cafe, Georgetown



Georgetown!
Crepes, coffee and more!
For the month of October and some of November, you can see 179's paintings at the wonderful Hangar Cafe.

Here is the Yelp review for this amazing place;
Yelp::Hangar

The Hangar Cafe
6261 13th Ave S
Seattle, WA 98108







Hangar Mural on the fence in the front. I remember when I painted this; there was still snow on the ground. There was snow on the grass patch where this mural was painted. My little hands were so cold!

I remember dropping a jar of paint and it shattering on the cement because of the cold. I then got hip and on day 2, painted with gloves on. The old men that drank at Planet Georgetown (RIP) across the street would come out and check up on me.

The owner at the time, Dawn, was super amazing and kept me warm with delicious vanilla soy lattes.

Thanks for stopping by,
Angelina

1 comment: