Welcome!

Angelina Villalobos is a fine artist who combines environment and folklore into her subject matter which attempts to understand religion, culture & family structure in the jigsaw of modern society. Going by the pen name 179, please subscribe to the blog for more updates!

Commission inquiries can be made to
onesevennine@gmail.com

Saturday, September 5, 2009

New Paintings!





Squider 6x14" Acrylic on Wood with a touch of Gouache for detailing
100.00

This is a good thing!
Painting over the weekend! Here are progress shots of new painting for The Whisky Bar show this Friday. Come out and have a few drinks, explore Belltown's galleries since it is also their Art Walk!
I will post more as I paint. Currently working on a multi-headed elephant...
I am feeling this black and white phase, I think I will stick with it for the next few paintings and see where it leads.

Hope to see you all soon,
Angelinas

No comments:

Post a Comment